Our most popular blend thoughtfully combines our alkalizing farm fresh greens and wholesome fruits and veggies with nutrient-rich superfoods for a delicious way to feel amazing every day. At Amazing Grass our roots run deep...Back to our family farm in Kansas, where for over 3 generations Amazing Grass has organically grown & harvested the most nutrient-dense greens on earth. Today, we thoughtfully craft our greens with the highest quality, plant-based ingredients curated from like-minded farmers from around the world. Amazing Grass products are a delicious way to nourish your body with the whole food nutrition it needs to feel amazing every day.
- Our most popular blend thoughtfully combines our alkalizing farm fresh greens and wholesome fruits and veggies with nutrient-rich superfoods for a delicious way to feel amazing every day.
- Crafted with 7 alkalizing farm fresh greens.
- 3+ servings of greens, fruits and veggies. More organic greens than any other “greens” blend.
- Certified Organic by CCOF, Gluten Free, No Sugar Added, Plant Based, Non GMO, Kosher
- Add one scoop with 8 oz. or more of water, juice, or smoothie. 30 servings, 8.5 ounces
Amazing Grass Green Superfood Organic Powder Wheat Grass & Greens, 30servings
All natural and organic ingredients include organic wheat grass, organic barley grass, organic alfalfa, organic spirulina, organic spinach, organic chlorella (cracked cell-wall), organic broccoli, organic pure acai from Sambazon, organic maca, organic carrot, organic beet, raspberry, rose hips, pineapple, green tea, acerola cherry, organic flax seed powder, apple pectin fiber, F.O.S. (from chicory root), L. acidophilus, alpha and beta amylase, protease, lipase, lactase, cellulase, siberian eleuthero root and peppermint.
Mix 1 scoop with 6 or more oz of water, juice or your favorite smoothie. Take first thing in the morning to jump-start your day and whenever you are hungry! We recommend 1 to 3 servings daily.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.