Are Crest Whitestrips harmful to teeth or can they damage the enamel?
No, this product is formulated to be safe and effective when used as directed. All our safety data indicate that Crest Whitestrips are safe on tooth enamel. They contain the same whitening ingredient as the professional products dentists use to whiten teeth.
How do CrestWhitestrips work?
Crest Whitestrips are thin, flexible strips that are coated with a tooth whitening gel containing peroxide. Designed to conform to the shape of your teeth, they work by keeping the whitening gel in place against your teeth to get at stain build-up on and below the tooth’s surface.
When will I start to notice results with Crest Whitestrips?
Noticeable results vary by person, but most people start seeing results as early as 3 days, with full results upon completion.
Every Crest Whitestrips teeth whitening system provides you with beautiful, visibly whiter teeth—guaranteed. The length of time your teeth will stay whiter is influenced by several factors, including how often you drink coffee, tea, dark colas, red wine or smoke.
Can I wear the strips longer than the instructed wear time to get better whitening results?
We recommend following usage instructions for each product. Longer wear time can result in tooth sensitivity and/or gum discomfort.
How do I maintain whiter teeth?
After completing a Crest White Whitestrips teeth whitening system, you can help maintain your smile makeover with Crest 3D White Whitestrips Stain Shield which helps maintain your beautiful, white smile as they help prevent the build-up of everyday stains caused from habits that make teeth yellow and less beautiful.
Sometimes I see white spots on my teeth immediately after I remove a strip. Will they go away?
Yes, the white spots are temporary. These spots are not harmful and will go away in a few hours.
Will Crest Whitestrips affect my dental work?
CREST WHITESTRIPS WILL ONLY WHITEN NATURAL TEETH. The strips will not whiten caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures. Do not use with dental braces. If you are in need of dental work, have dental work or have staining from medication, ask your dentist to determine if whitening is appropriate.
Crest Whitestrips Teeth Whitening Strips 20 pouches
Directions for Use:
1. Open the package of Crest White Strips Supreme and remove two pouches of strips, one for the upper teeth and one for the lower.
2. Remove one strip from the pouch. Peel away the backing on the strip. The side that you are unveiling contains the gel. It is this side you will place against your teeth. Hold onto both sides of the strip so it doesn't fold onto itself.
3. Look into a mirror and open your mouth, baring your teeth. Line up the top of the strip with your gum line.
4. Press the strip against your teeth as evenly as you can, smoothing out any wrinkles in the strip.
5. Gently fold the overhanging part of the strip behind your teeth to keep it more secure in your mouth. Repeat these same steps for the bottom teeth.
6. Keep the whitening strips in place for at least 5 minutes and up to 30. After you remove them, rinse your mouth with cool water to remove excess gel.