- Excedrin Migraine is the 1st nonprescription migraine medicine approved by the FDA to treat symptoms of a migraine
- For some, Excedrin Migraine starts to relieve migraine pain in 30 minutes
- Recommended as first line therapy in the treatment of a migraine
- Relieves pain, nausea and sensitivity to light and sound
- Acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine formula creates a fast acting solution that effectively treats migraine symptoms
Excedrin Migraine Caplets for Migraine Pain Relief, 200 count
Excedrin Migraine relief medicine is the first nonprescription migraine pain reliever that combines acetaminophen and aspirin, along with caffeine to relieve migraine symptoms. Additionally, it’s the number 1 Neurologist recommended OTC treatment for migraines (Among OTC medicine for migraines. IQVIA, 2018). Excedrin Migraine relieves pain, nausea and sensitivity to light and sound.
For different types of headaches, there’s an Excedrin product right for you. Excedrin comes in a combination of strengths and forms, including Extra Strength and Migraine, which are available in geltabs and caplets, and Tension Headache and PM Headache, that are available in caplets. Plus, every Excedrin pain relief product goes to work fast, so you can get back to your day without the worry of a headache. Try Excedrin headache medicine today.