It is a very potent fat burner that will surely help you lose weight!
L-Carnitine belongs to the group named Amino Acid. Our body produces it to maintain basic metabolism. It is important in transporting fatty acids from outside the cells into the cells, for burning in Mitochondria and releasing energy. Some sportsmen use L-Carnitine to enhance their performance and tone up their muscles.
1) Utilization of energy - Fatty acids are transported more into the cells for burning. Energy yield and you can lose more weight by exercising.
2) Balanced Cholesterol level - Because the fatty acids are being used up for burning, thus our cholesterol level will be balanced up by increasing the HDL and lowering LDL.
3) Healthy Heart - Because the cholesterol level is in controlled, so the risk at which arteriosclerosis will be minimized. If a person who has exposed to arteriosclerosis and aged, he will definitely facing the risk of heart attack because the heart is using a lot of energy to pump blood through narrow vessels.
4) Muscle building - For people who work out in gym, they can use L-Carnitine for toning up the muscles. When fatty acids are transported and burned in mitochondria that fat tissue will getting lesser and more muscle is built by exercising.
L-Carnitine injection is recommended at 1 ampoule every 2-3 days for best results. The L-Carnitine is taken intravenously either by normal injection or using a butterfly needle. After taking this L-Carnitine, you can carry out exercise around 15-20 minutes daily.
Proslim L-Carnitine Injectable IV Complete Set 5vials 1gram
1. All glutathione sets come with complete IV sets with vitamin C unless otherwise stated. All collagen sets come with complete IM sets. An additional vitamin C tray of 10 ampoules may be purchased.
2. Shipping is FREE anywhere in the Philippines.
3. All injectables should be administered by a licensed IV Therapist or Doctor.
4. We do not recommend self-administration.
5. We GUARANTEE authenticity of all injectables. We have been supplying to dermatologists, clinics, and spas since 2010.
6. Prior to any purchase of injectables, please read our INFORMED CONSENT FORM especially if interested in HIGH DOSE Glutathione Drips.