Benefits of Relumins Advance White 1650mg Glutathione Complex – 15x For Dermatologist Use
Halal, Kosher, Vegan and cGMP Certified
Whitens, Repairs & Rejuvenates Skin
- THE MOST ADVANCED WHITENING FORMULA EVER Whitening blend contains high dose Glutathione plus powerful boosters N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Quercetin, Vitamin B2, and Selenomethionine
- POWERFUL AGE-FIGHTING INGREDIENTS Green Tea, Rosehips, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Milk Thistle (Silymarin), L-Methionine, Quercetin, Hesperidin and Soy Isoflavone promote and protect collagen and elastin and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- SYNERGISTIC ANTIOXIDANTS Featuring Glutathione, the "Master Antioxidant" and over a dozen supporting antioxidants neutralize skin-damaging free radicals to whiten and protect skin from aging
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY SKIN SUPPORT Milk Thistle, Quercetin, Hesperidin, Rose Hips, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Green Tea and Vitamin E prevent skin discoloration from inflammatory events such as sunburn and acne to minimize post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- BETTER THAN THE COMPETITORS Relumins Advance White 1650mg Glutathione Complex 15X whitens more effectively than Belo Essentials, GlutaMAX, MET Tathione, Ivory Caps, Ishigaki and Kojie San because it includes 14 synergistic ingredients to maximize the effect of Glutathione
- 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- 1650mg L-Glutathione complex for maximum increase in serum glutathione
- Halal & cGMP Certified
- Proven safe and effective in numerous clinical studies
- L-Glutathione booster, 225mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid Which Has Been shown to Naturally Support High Levels of Glutathione in the Body
Relumins L-Glutathione complex is the most advanced oral Glutathione formula available. It is the most effective oral skin whitener available and has numerous other health benefits.
Relumins Advance White 1650mg Glutathione Complex - 15x Dermatologic Formula wit
Competitively inhibits melanin synthesis in the reaction of tyrosinase and L-DOPA by interrupting L-DOPA's ability to bind to tyrosinase during melanin synthesis. These results indicate that glutathione inhibits the synthesis and agglutination of melanin by interrupting the function of L-DOPA.It is the master anti-oxidant that helps fight free radicals that causes skin damages. It also contributes to good liver function.