ScarAway carries patented, transparent, self-drying silicone gel technology which improves the appearance of scars and prevents excessive scar formation. ScarAway works on newly healed wounds and on visible older scars, including hypertrophic scars and keloids. Even scars that are years old and appear raised and discolored can become flatter, smoother, and less visible – closer to your skin’s natural texture and color.
ScarAway is intended for the management of old and new scars, including hypertrophic and keloid scars, resulting from surgery, trauma, wounds and burns. For prevention of abnormal scars, use as soon as the wound is closed or sutures are removed. ScarAway is suitable for use on children or people with sensitive skin.
Polysiloxanes, Silicon Dioxide.
- 100% Silicone Scar Gel
- Ideal for use on any part of the body, even exposed or hard-to-treat areas such as: Face, Ears, Neck, Scalp, Arms, Hands, Joint Areas
- Prevents & Treats Scars
- Visibly improves the appearance of both old and new scars
- Safe and Effective. Recommended duration of treatment is 60-90 days
- Ensure scar area is clean and dry
- Apply ScarAway twice daily as a very thin coat, and allow to dry
- For maximum effect, ScarAway should have 24-hour contact with the skin
- Once dry, ScarAway can be covered with pressure garments, sunscreen or cosmetics
- Note: If ScarAway has not dried within 4-5 minutes, you have probably used too much. Gently remove the excess and allow the drying process to continue