Glutathione in increased dose posts a remarkable good 'side effect' such as SKIN WHITENING". “The greater the exposure to toxins, the faster the body uses up its supply of glutathione. Without the protection of Glutathione, cells die at a faster rate, making people age quicker & putting them at risk for toxin-induced diseases including cancer.”
>White lyophilized powder
1.Adjuvant in intoxication by chemotherapeutic agents (cisplatin, cyclophosphamide, Adriamycin, Rubidomycin, Bleomycin), lessena the damage caused by chemotherapeutics without influencing on therapy, so be able to increase the dose for chemotherapeutics.
2. Adjuvant in prophylaxis and treatment of damages from ionizing radiation.
3. Adjuvant in hypoxemia: such as acute anemia, ARDS, septicemia and so on.
4. Adjuvant in hepatitis caused by virus, pharmaceuticals, ethyl alcohol and other chemicals.
5. Adjuvant in intoxication by organ phosphorus, amino and nitro-compounds.
• Nutritionally supports immune function
• Effective anti-cancer supplement
• Highly potent free radical scavenger
• Major role is in assisting detoxification
• Enhances actions of vitamin C
• Supports liver health
• Continuous usage may make your skin smooth and fairer.
STS Glutathione 2400 mg by Kunming Pharmaceutical Corp. is composed of 2400 mg of pure glutathione, dissolved in 4 ml of water, and injected intravenously or intramuscularly for maximal, direct absorption into the bloodstream. The intravenous formulation is the most effective and fastest way of delivering the glutathione and produces the most noticeable effects in the shortest time.
Whitening effects STILL vary with skin types and YOUR LIFESTYLE. Faster results are seen if you limit your alcohol intake, caffeine intake, smoking, and other forms of vices that might lessen the anti-oxidant effect of your glutathione and vitamin C. And of course, you still need to avoid too much exposure from sunlight.
Individuals with liver problems, along with pregnant and lactating women, should not take these products and should seek consult with a doctor prior to using them.
1. All glutathione sets come with complete IV sets with vitamin C unless otherwise stated. All collagen sets come with complete IM sets. An additional vitamin C tray of 10 ampoules may be purchased for P150.00.
2. Provincial Shipping is FREE. For orders within Metro Manila, PAYMENT IS IN CASH UPON DELIVERY. No need to go to the bank.
3. All injectables should be administered by a licensed IV Therapist or Doctor.
5. Skin whitening injections are not FDA approved. There is no high quality peer review, published medical literature to substantiate the use of compound medications. It is considered as mesotherapy, and as such, experimental. However, there are many anecdotal reports indicating that it works.
4. We do not recommend self-administration.
5. We GUARANTEE authenticity of all injectables. We have been supplying to dermatologists, clinics, and spas since 2010.
6. Prior to any purchase of injectables, please read our INFORMED CONSENT FORM especially if interested in HIGH DOSE Glutathione Drips.
All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations.
Related Photos or Videos
While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on this website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Wellnessdepotph.net assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Individual results may vary. The information provided on this website is intended for your general knowledge and is not a substitute for medical or treatment of medical conditions. Please seek advice from your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions regarding a medical condition.
Click Here for Availability and VISIT OUR