BENEFITS OF TAD GLUTATHIONE
1.) Makes your skin flawless.
2.) Improves pigmentation of the skin such as melasma, scars, improper chemical peel and post chicken pox.
3.) It helps the skin look smoother and achieve even color.
4.) It is an anti-oxidant and enhances liver function.
5.) It also helps prevent diseases of the eye such as disorder of eyeball tissues, cornea, cataract, and optic nerve.
WHY IS TAD GLUTATHIONE IMPORTANT?
TAD Glutathione is an amino acid found in every cell of a living organism, including the bile, the epithelial lining fluid of the lungs, and in the blood. The highest concentration of glutathione is found in the liver, making it critically important in the detoxification and elimination of free radicals. It’s considered as the ultimate and master antioxidant known to man because it protects the body from a multitude of diseases and conditions. But as we age, our glutathione levels are depleted due to exposure to air pollutants, stress, drugs, smoking, or food chemicals that damage our cellular systems.
AS AN ANTIOXIDANT
TAD Glutathione is our body's Master Antioxidant. Glutathione destroys free radicals and detoxifies foreign compounds. It is essential by allowing the body’s antibody to perform fully without being hampered by oxyradical accumulation during the development of the immune response which requires oxygen. The liver use the Glutathione to detoxify and remove toxins from the body. At decreased level, the person becomes sick because fewer toxins are eliminated. As the toxins build up in the body, accumulation of toxins cause liver impairment and cell poisoning.
AS AN ANTI-AGING - Glutathione is capable of stimulating collagen synthesis thus fine lines and wrinkles start to disappear.
AS SKIN WHITENING - TAD Glutathione competes with the receptor that causes Tyrosinase activity thus inhibiting it. Tyrosinase inhibition reduces the formation of unwanted pigmentation allowing for the control over skin tone and brown spots. Light skin will then reveal and evenly change your complexion from within. Continuous and consistent use will result into gradual skin lightening until you reach the skin tone you desire.
Recommended Dosage : IM or IV, 1 set per week for first 2 months; then reduce to 1 set every two weeks for maintenance
1. All glutathione sets come with complete IV sets with vitamin C unless otherwise stated. All collagen sets come with complete IM sets. An additional vitamin C tray of 10 ampoules may be purchased for P150.00.
2. Provincial Shipping is FREE. For orders within Metro Manila, PAYMENT IS IN CASH UPON DELIVERY. No need to go to the bank.
3. All injectables should be administered by a licensed IV Therapist or Doctor.
5. Skin whitening injections are not FDA approved. There is no high quality peer review, published medical literature to substantiate the use of compound medications. It is considered as mesotherapy, and as such, experimental. However, there are many anecdotal reports indicating that it works.
4. We do not recommend self-administration.
5. We GUARANTEE authenticity of all injectables. We have been supplying to dermatologists, clinics, and spas since 2010.
6. Prior to any purchase of injectables, please read our INFORMED CONSENT FORM especially if interested in HIGH DOSE Glutathione Drips.
All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations.
Related Photos or Videos
While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on this website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Wellnessdepotph.net assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Individual results may vary. The information provided on this website is intended for your general knowledge and is not a substitute for medical or treatment of medical conditions. Please seek advice from your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions regarding a medical condition.
Click Here for Availability and VISIT OUR