Male Products & Gadgets 0917 502 6807 or 0999 997 9047
Glutathione Resellers & Female Products 0917 572 4244 |
Landline during Office Hours: 02 507 9069 |
DISCLAIMER: While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on this website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Wellnessdepotph.net assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Individual results may vary. The information provided on this website is intended for your general knowledge and is not a substitute for medical or treatment of medical conditions. Please seek advice from your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions regarding a medical condition.
Vaginal Health and Libido
Women should be concerned about vaginal health. A healthy vagina is naturally acidic and contains rich quantities of beneficial bacteria that help fend off infections and maintain a normal pH level. A healthy vagina will also secrete small amounts of discharge to keep itself clean, much as saliva is produced to help cleanse your mouth. Any interference with these normal conditions, and you may face vaginal irritation or infection.. Here are some ways to keeping vaginal health:
1. Avoid using strong cleansers or soaps. Normally, vaginal pH is about 3.8 to 4.5. If your vagina has a strong or unpleasant odor, see your doctor. Douching should be avoided. Make sure to drink 8 glasses of water daily.
2. Maintain a healthy diet. Soy products and yogurt can help prevent yeast infections.
3. Practice safe sex to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
4. Schedule a regular Gynecologist check-up and treat disease immediately as they arise.
5. Use cotton underwear. Tight clothes increase vaginal heat and moisture and can hasten bacterial growth. Change out of sweaty clothes as soon as possible.